Monday 3 August 2009

seventeen - 03/Aug/2009

[Source]
seventeen chats to Luke Mcfarlane


seventeen recently caught up with one of the stars from the hit show, Brothers and Sisters. Take a moment to see what this hottie had to say.

1. The worst thing I did as a kid that my parents don't know about is… travelled to California without them knowing by myself.

2. The one thing every girl should know bout guys is… they're scared of most girls.

3. The most random song on my iPod is... the Little Mermaid soundtrack.

4. If I could change one thing about myself it would be...
to be a better speller.

5. If I were elected president of the U.S. the first thing I'd do is... make marriage legal for everyone.

6. The last thing I googled was...
Table Mountain.

7. On Christmas I can't wait to... travel home to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment