Monday 14 September 2009

AfterElton - 14/Sep/2009

[Source]

First pics from "Brothers & Sisters" fourth season!
Posted by Michael Jensen, Editor on September 14, 2009



Ida: So are you boys still homos?
Kevin: Are you still a shrew?

Scotty: Be nice, Kevin. Call her a hag. 

While everyone is all hot and bothered about Glee , let's not allow our shiny new toy to make us forget some of our past favorites. Yes, I speak of ABC's Brothers & Sisters which returns September 27th.

Okay, we've all had our issues with the show over the years, but let's not forget when Kevin (Matthew Rhys) and Scotty (Luke Macfarlane) kissed back in Season One, our synapses fired like crazy because it was one of the first times we'd see a gay couple kiss like that on network television. 

Since then, Kevin has gone through a couple of boyfriends, got married, and donated some liver which is more than you can say about a lot of gay characters. And then there's the matter of Uncle Saul (Ron Rifkin) coming out.

So let's take a gander at these pics from the fourth season's first episode "The Road Ahead" and imagine a glorious season filled with Kevin and Scotty and more gay goodies!(All pics courtesy of ABC/RANDY HOLMES.)

Scotty: Seriously, shouldn't you be dead by now?
Ida: Shouldn't you have a storyline by now?
Scotty: You so did not just go there, beyotch!
Kevin: I need a drink.


Our eyes! Our eyes!

Kevin (to self): Go ahead, punk, make my day. Hmm, I wonder if they have appletinis here?

Robert: Ooh, I just broke 600,000 playing Bejewled on my iPhone.
Kevin: Too bad, straight boy. My high score is 800,000.
Kitty (to self): If I could only push one off the roof, who would it be?
Decisions, decisions!



Sally Field: I can't believe you're showing my Oscar speech again!
You're all a bunch of effing ingrates!

Ida: You're Nora's best friend? Sure, I've got plenty of embarrassing stories about her!

 Robert: I thought you were going to medical school?
Justin: That was last season. This season I really want to run for president!
Robert: You're using again, aren't you?

Justin: Why are you being so harsh, Iron Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment