Thursday 19 March 2009

AfterElton - 19/Mar/2009

[Source]

"Brothers & Sisters," uncles and husbands: Brand new portraits of the gay Walker men

Posted by Brian Juergens, Contributor on March 19, 2009

Luke Macfarlane, Matthew Rhys, and Ron Rifkin (All photos: ABC/ANDREW ECCLES)

ABC just released some snazzy new portraits of the Walkers and Walker-adjacents (perhaps taken in coordination with the network upfronts?) and of course our beloved gay characters, Kevin (Matthew Rhys), Scotty (Luke Macfarlane) and Saul (Ron Rifkin) are well represented.
 
Interestingly, so is Balthazar Getty's Tommy, while Ryan (Luke Grimes) is not featured (regulars and recurrings Holly, Nora, Sarah, Justin, Kitty, Julia, Robert and Rebecca are also there). Could be nothing, who knows. 

But in the meantime, enjoy the portraits, and pick your favorite! We know we have.

"What, these socks? I actually got them off of some chick who got a house dropped on her."

"I'm not amused."

"... Oh, okay - I totally am!"

"Okay, why am I the one who gets stuck in Tim Burton's powder room?"

"I R Serious Gay. This R Serious Pitcher."

"See? I can smile, too!"

"Okay, that's enough. Last shot."

"What ring? Oh, THIS ring? Oh how nice of you to notice!"

"What? Oh - I'm sorry, I didn't think you had finished. Great story!"


"Aw shucks..."


"I'm Canadian. You can trust me."

No comments:

Post a Comment